This wine aerator instantly improves your wine, enhancing its flavor, texture and aromas. It has a built-in aeration system that lets oxygen get in contact with the wine, bringing it to its full potential.
5 reasons you need a wine aerator:
1. It simply improves the taste. As the wine flows through the aerator the resulting oxidation helps soften flavours & releases aromas of the wine, bringing it to its full potential.
2. It’s quicker & more efficient than using a decanter. You are able to enjoy aerated wine immediately & most often you will get the same improved flavour as letting the wine breathe for 30 minutes.
3. Reduces hangovers. Sulfites, which are added to wine to prevent oxidation & microbial activity are the culprit for wine's notorious hangovers. Aeration reduces sulfites & thus hangovers.
4. A wine aerator spout allows you to aerate your wine by the glass. Instead of pouring an entire bottle into a decanter (and perhaps having to later throw away the wine that you can’t finish), you can simply pop the cork back onto the bottle after you’ve had enough and save the rest for another day.
5. Using a wine aerator can make a wine taste twice as expensive. You’ll get twice the flavor for exactly the same price.
Package Includes (a great bargain!):
Small enough to store anywhere
Great gift for wine lovers
Size: 6.18” x 1.65” (15.7cm x 4.2cm)
1 wine aerator
- McAfee Safe & Secure Checkout
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed